Is it time to unlock your potential? Then it is time to join Team Tickaroo!
- Are you an ambitious Senior Backend Developer looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking for a team where you can make a difference?
- Do you like taking on responsibility and sharing your knowledge?
Then what are you waiting for?
Team Tickaroo is looking for you to join us in our office in Regensburg or remotely!
At Tickaroo we build backend services and APIs with Java or Typescript. Our data is stored in MongoDB and PostgreSQL. APIs are delivered through NGINX and modern web standards such as HTTP/2 and JWT. In addition we use a wide variety of AWS services such as SNS, SQS, S3, Kinesis, CloudWatch, etc. We like to automate everything, and we use Terraform, AWS CDK and Jenkins to get it done. Professional experience in those techonlogies is a plus. The more the better.
The following tasks await you at our company:
- Developing applications as a lead developer
- Supporting junior developers in the implementation of their tasks and check work results
- Supporting Tickaroo partners and customers with technical challenges
- Defining architecture of software projects
- Learning about and working with new technologies
- Documenting your knowledge
You should have the following qualifications:
- A university degree in CS
- Several years of project experience as a lead backend developer
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Confidence and efficiency in using communication tools, version control systems and task managers
- Experience in setting goals and developing strategies
This is what we offer you:
- A new challenge in a young, growing company
- Cooperation with exciting players from the news and sports industry
- An open, international, and solution-oriented team
- Short and direct paths of communication
- Work with innovative technologies for applications of all kinds (mobile, web, TV, voice, video, mixed reality)
- Transportation ticket (for train and bus)
- Remote work (even after Corona)
- Equipment with the latest hardware and software
- Flat organisational structures
- Flexible working hours (a four-day week is also possible)
- Work in innovative cutting-edge projects
- The opportunity to try out new things and develop your skillset further
- The opportunity to help shape your team
Tickaroo is a team of over 30 people working together on digital solutions for digital live news coverage, mainly for the sports and news industry. We offer our software solutions, Live Blog and Live Sports, as Software as a Service packages to small publishers, large media houses and a wide variety of international sport clubs. We also support selected partners in building their digital strategy under the brand made.by Tickaroo. Tickaroo GmbH was founded in Regensburg in 2011. We are ranked second among Germany's most important specialist agencies according to kress pro. Our clients and partners include Spiegel Online, the kicker sports magazine, the Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland, RTL and Red Bull Media House.
Digital excellence is our claim.
Teamwork is our mantra.
Live reporting for all is our purpose.
Have we piqued your interest? Apply here with project examples!
Team Tickaroo is looking forward to receiving your application!